Please be advised that all SALES ARE FINAL once the PIN number is delivered to the customer thru e-mail. However, if you have any problem with a card access number, experience quality problems or unable to use your phone card, call customer service number of the service provider of the card that you have received it in your email. Although we do not make the cards, but customer satisfaction is our main priority, so if service provider customer service cannot resolve your problem, please send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll make every attempt to ensure your satisfaction
Also, be advised that Pamircard.com does not have control over the domestic and international rates
PamirCard.com International & Domestic Mobile Phone Credit Top Up—Subject to Change at Any Time In the Sole Discretion of Service Provider
1. All charges on your credit card statement will show as www.watantel.com
- We collect all payments for orders you have placed through International or domestic Mobile Recharge. Payment is authorized at the time the order is placed by you, and the payment will be taken from the bank account registered in your account. Mobile Recharge rates are submitted to change without any prior notice.
- A processing fee of 3-6 % will apply to each transaction. We reserve the right to change our rates, fees or payment options at any time without notifying you in advance.
- We reserve the right to refuse, cancel or terminate the service agreement if suspected suspicious about an order or customer. Mobile Recharge Agreement does not have a minimum or finite duration and will continue to be binding on the parties until it is terminated. We may terminate the Agreement at any time. We reserve the right to process or cancel any transactions in progress on termination of this Agreement or on suspension or withdrawal of the Service.
- PamirCard is not responsible and will not offer any refunds for any loss you may incur in case of mistyping the recipient's phone number, choosing the incorrect operator or entering incorrect information.
- It may take up to 24-48 hours for the mobile operator to update the credit to the prepaid number you selected.
- Once the recharge is accepted and stated as successful by the operator whose contact information is available on the invoice, the operator becomes responsible for completing the recharge.
PAMIRCARD.COM (Watan Communictaion watantel.com) MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WHETHER BY FACT OR BY OPERATION OF LAW, IN CONTRACT OR TORT, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE OR REGARDING THIS WEBSITE, THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION PRESENTED IN THIS WEBSITE, OR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE SOLD OR PURCHASED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE.
PamirCard.com may discontinue, change, or suspend any aspect of the website www.pamircard.com at any time and may change, discontinue or suspend the availability of any database, content, feature, or product of the website. PamirCard.com may impose limits on features, including services, use or restrict your access to parts or to the entire website without notice or liability.
In no event shall PamirCard.com, its employees, officers, representatives, service providers, suppliers, licensors, and agents be liable for any direct, special, indirect, incidental, exemplary, punitive or consequential damages, or any other damages of any kind, including but not limited to, loss of use, loss of profits, or loss of data, whether in an action in contract, tort (including but not limited to negligence), or otherwise, arising out of or in any way connected with (i) the use or inability to use the websites or the content, materials, software, information or transactions provided on or through the websites, or (ii) any claim attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in the websites or the content, materials, software, information, products, or services on or available through the websites, (iii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any products, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from our website; (iv) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (v) statements or conduct of any third party on our website; (vi) the delay or failure in performance resulting from an act of force majeure, including without limitation, acts of god, natural disasters, communications failure, governmental actions, wars, strikes, labor disputes, riots, shortages of labor or materials, vandalism, terrorism, non-performance of third parties or any reasons beyond their reasonable control; or (vii) any other matter relating to our website, even if PamirCard or its authorized representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the website and/or website-related services is to stop using the website and/or those services.
Dispute arising from purchase on this website or relating to this agreement, if not settled by the parties in good faith, may be forwarded to the credit scoring companies and may damage credit history.
Purchases will appear on your credit/debit card statement as “WatanTel.com”. You agree not to file a credit card or debit card chargeback with regards to any purchase made on the website but instead try to resolve the issue with the service provider (with PamirCard.com). If you forgot about the purchase, then you should call the number on your statement next to the charge.
In the event that you breach this agreement and file a chargeback, upon a resolution in our favor of the chargeback by either the credit card issuing bank, the credit card processor or by VISA or MASTERCARD, you agree to reimburse us for any costs incurred in researching and responding to such chargeback, including without limitation, our actual costs paid to the credit card processor or our banks and the reasonable value of the time of our employees spent on the matter, as determined in our discretion in good faith.
In the event that a chargeback is placed or threatened on a purchase, we also reserve the right to report the incident for inclusion in chargeback abuser database(s). We use various credit reporting agencies and will send a default notice to them upon receiving a fraudulent order and/or chargeback. This in turn will seriously affect your credit rating. We are under no obligation to mark the debt as paid, even after we receive further payment to rectify the situation.
These Terms and Conditions is for Watan Communication for the domain www.www.pamircard.com, www.callafghanistan.net and www.watantel.com and we may change any of the above info without prior notice.